Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mrs. Idaho America - Misty Kesler

It's pretty exciting to be crowned Mrs. Idaho (ok its one of the most exciting things that has ever happened to me) but watching one of your friend be crowned Mrs. World that takes the cake!!! Kaley is such am amazing person...funny, intelligent, killer onstage, really just beautiful inside & out.  Not to mention her love of her platform & the difference she has made educating the state of Idaho on the prevention of childhood sexual abuse. Basically she has it all & when I heard that we could meet her a the airport.... I knew I wouldn't be missing out.
It was so fun seeing all my pageant sister & past Queens
But the best part was when Kaley was able to crown me Mrs. Idaho!!!







1 comment:

  1. Untuk mendapatkan kemenangan dalam permainan poker online uang asli di s128poker dengan Cepat, Efektif & Jitu perlu Langkah Tepat Menang Judi yaitu sebagai berikut (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete